The Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Control Centre (ARICC) aspire to be a centre of excellence for R&D work in the areas of Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Control.
ARICC aims to carry out research and development work in these areas through collaborative work with prestigious local and overseas universities and institutions by embarking on consultancy projects and initiating innovative projects in Singapore.
The Centre's aims include
- Undertaking the design, development, testing and commissioning of robots and intelligent systems for research, industry and education.
- Promoting R&D training of technologists in the areas of robotics and intelligent systems.
Technology areas/Industry of focus: The Centre focuses on building up capabilities and expertise in areas such as humanoid robotics, service robots, educational robots, multi-agent collaboration, machine vision, real-time control, intelligent systems etc.
A leading R&D centre in robotics and intelligent systems that provide outstanding contributions to science and technology, advanced solutions to the industry and excellent opportunities to education.
The ARICC’s core purpose is to research and develop the key technologies and build up the capability and expertise in robotics and intelligent systems for the benefit of humanity.
Our ARICC Value
- Adventure and advance in research and development;
- Responsibility and reputation in R&D, education and industry service;
- Innovative and intelligent solutions;
- Care and concern for our customers, partners, staff and students;
- Cooperation and collaboration for outstanding and excellent achievements together